Fill out our online form to get things started.Connect with us
As proud as we are of our growth, we’re more proud that we’ve been able to maintain Gallagher’s unique culture as we move into new markets and new lines. It’s a culture of ethics and service. One of collaboration in a common interest – the best interest of every client, everywhere. And it’s summed up in the 25 shared values we call the The Gallagher Way.
In 1984 our then chairman, Robert E. Gallagher, wrote them down in his own hand. Today, you’ll find them in each Gallagher office around the world. What’s more, you’ll find them informing the direction of our company, our approach to corporate social responsibility and in the actions we undertake every day between clients and our colleagues.
6. We're an open society.
7. Empathy for the other person is not a weakness.
8. Suspicion breeds more suspicion. To trust and be trusted is vital.
9. Leaders need followers. How leaders treat followers has a direct impact on the effectiveness of the leader.
10. Interpersonal business relationships should be built.
11. We all need one another. We are all cogs in a wheel.
12. No department or person is an island.
13. Professional courtesy is expected.
14. Never ask someone to do something you wouldn't do yourself.
15. I consider myself support for our Sales and Marketing. We can't make things happen without each other. We are a team.
21. We adhere to the highest standards of moral and ethical behavior.
22. People work harder and are more effective when they're turned on – not turned off
23. We are a warm, close Company. This is a strength – not a weakness.
24. We must continue building a professional Company – together – as a team.
25. Shared values can be altered with circumstances – but carefully and with tact and consideration for one another's needs.
Like many, the insurance industry is facing hard market conditions, which follow tightening over a...
Delivery scooter to full fleet, van to ute with all the gear: the way that vehicles are used for...