Since our acquisition of Strathearn Insurance Brokers in December 2015 we have been working to fully integrate this business into our wider Australian operation.
- The broking license for Strathearn Insurance Brokers will transfer to Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (Aus) Limited
- Clients will receive a letter providing an overview of, and context for, this change
- Attached to this letter is a one-page flyer that explains how the change affects them and changes to payment and invoicing
- In addition to the above changes, we will also transfer a number of clients on to a new broking and payment system. Full details and information is provided on the one-page flyer discussed above.
From a client's perspective, there will be minimal impact to the expected way of doing business. Download the licence change factsheet for more information.
Change effective date:
- Strathearn Insurance Brokers: Monday 21st November
Questions and Feedback
Should you have any questions or feedback relating to this change, we would be delighted to hear from you. For all enquiries, please contact your broker to discuss further.
New name, same local service
Your broker relationship remains unchanged. What is different is the opportunity to access new benefits available through Arthur J. Gallagher’s international platform. Call us today to discuss how we can connect you with these opportunities.
Our teams in Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Sydney would be delighted to discuss your current insurance arrangements and where additional cover may create additional protection for you and your business.
Call us today, we would love to speak with you.
A little bit about Arthur J. Gallagher - your ‘locally grown’ global
Arthur J. Gallagher is one of the world’s leading insurance brokers and risk solutions providers.
In Australia and New Zealand, we’re your local business partner. On your doorstep in the places where you do business, we’ve developed strong ties with the local community and are actively working with small enterprises through to multi-national organisations to support their future success. We make a difference by tailoring products and solutions to fit with the way you, and your business, wants to work.
Globally, with more than 20,000 employees, located in 400 offices in 29 countries, we offer a comprehensive range of insurance and risk management solutions, competitively priced through access to our global insurance partner relationships. Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange with a market capitalisation of over US$7.5 billion.
Need a quote?
Happy to help.
To arrange a free, no-obligation quote, please complete the form or call +61 (0)8 6228 1100
- Licence change factsheet [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.93 MB ]
With deep experience and expertise across multiple industry sectors, our team of advisors look forward to exploring ways to support your business, now and into the future.
Working in partnership with Arthur J. Gallagher you have access to a comprehensive range of products and solutions as well as a number of unique benefits available through our international platform. We welcome the opportunity to open these benefits up to you, and your business.
- A dedicated team, invested in providing the best possible package of cover
- “Front end” support with commercial negotiations assistance through contract risk management by legally trained experienced brokers to ensure clients do not contract beyond their insurance coverage
- Access to local and international underwriting markets with the ability to negotiate commercial pricing
- Expert advice from our Workplace Risk team on all aspects of workplace risk and workers’ compensation
- Market leading claims advocacy - with a team who works closely with you to provide support when you need it most and achieve the best possible outcome
- Premium funding solutions to manage cash flow, free up existing capital and work within existing banking covenants.
Need a quote?
Happy to help.
Call one of our branches today for an informal chat.