Arthur J. Gallagher has released its 2016 Market Overview Report, now available for download.
This past year has been one of continued change and disruption for clients across all industry sectors. Insurers and brokers have not been immune to these changes, and they're now tasked with adapting - and growing against- a generally softer market.
The 2016 Market Overview Report contains commentary from brokers within the Gallagher network, giving readers a perspective and insight into the critical trends and changes shaping the insurance sector. Highlights include:
- An overview of the performance of the Australian insurance market;
- Insight into the premium rate and renewal pricing trends across product lines;
- Commentary from practice leaders spanning property, cyber, corporate risk and more; and
- A number of insights into what's in store for 2017.
Looking to the new year, Arthur J. Gallagher Chief Executive (Australia) Andrew Godden says:
"In 2017, we expect to see new patterns of disruption affecting the insurance industry that will reconfigure the role of the traditional insurance broker. This is a good thing in many respects and further reinforces the relevance and value of having an expert on hand who is able to deliver practical as well as technical advice."
To read more, click here to access a free copy of the report.
- Arthur J. Gallagher 2016 Market Overview Report[ Adobe PDF / File Size 7.71 MB ]
We are here to help at Arthur J. Gallagher Australia. Please fill out the form below with your enquiry and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.