Welcome to the Karting Australia National Insurance Program.
We are delighted to provide the following information to assist you with your karting operations and management of karting activities throughout the year.
What is the National Insurance Program
The Karting Australia National Insurance Program (the Program) is made up of a range of insurance and risk protection initiatives. The Program is made up of two (2) key policies:
- Public and Products Liability (including Professional Indemnity) Insurance
- Personal Accident/Injury Insurance
What does our insurance handbook and web site provide?
Arthur J. Gallagher believes access to information is important when it comes to insurance and risk protection. We are pleased to provide all KA members to important information via our Karting-specific web site, handbook and downloads.
The web site is reviewed and updated throughout the year to ensure you have access to the latest information, articles and policy details. The handbook can be downloaded as a single file so you can distribute it to your members or discuss it at committee meetings.
Alternatively, we have created individual summary documents for certain sections of the Program, so you can easily locate and distribute the information as you need.
Who is Arthur J. Gallagher?
Arthur J. Gallagher is one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and risk protection. We have a long history supporting motor sport and related activities. We been working closely with the Australian sports industry for over thirty years developing insurance and risk protection programs that identify and address risks associated with sport.
We are a proud partner of Karting Australia and it with great pleasure we provide this Program designed to improve all aspects of a karting member’s physical, legal and financial safety.
The Program is reviewed and renewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate to the Karting Australia membership.
In general, all karting activities are covered, including activities such as official races, official practice sessions, committee meetings, etc. For complete coverage details please feel free to contact us.
The KA Insurance Program Handbook provides detailed insurance and indemnity information for affiliated clubs and members. Download the handbook for information covering:
- Combined general and products liability with professional liability insurance
- Liability of contractors / subcontractors and all other goods / service providers
- Liability – claims and incident reporting procedure
- Group personal accident cover
Certificates of insurance for the combined liability and professional liability cover and the group personal accident cover can be accessed from the downloads tab above. A form allowing the KA state managers to obtain personalised certificates of insurance for specific events is also available from downloads.
Find out more
Speak to our specialist sports team today about our tailored insurance products and services that cover individual members, directors and officers and affiliated clubs. Contact us.
The information provided by Arthur J. Gallagher is considered general advice only and does not take into account your personal or financial situation. This information must be read in conjunction with the Insurance Program documentation including the Policy Wording. For a copy of the policy wording, please contact your broker.
- Insurance Program Handbook [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.81 MB ]
- Insurance Program Overview [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.49 MB ]
- Program Summary [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.40 MB ]
- Public Liability Summary [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]
- Personal Accident Summary [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.44 MB ]
- Additional Cover Options [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.42 MB ]
- Come and Try Days [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.43 MB ]
- Dealer Trade Licenses [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.43 MB ]
- Important Information [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.46 MB ]
- Personal Accident Claim Form [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.23 MB ]
- Public Liability Certificate of Currency [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.02 MB ]
- Pre-Event Checklist [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.57 MB ]