Arthur J. Gallagher provides insurance for yoga teachers that is as flexible as you are. We provide insurance to hundreds of yoga teachers across Australia, and are the endorsed broker of many yoga associations and yoga schools. What does this mean for you? We know the risks you face, and we have tailored insurance solutions designed with you and your business in mind.
We offer great peace of mind with highly-competitive premiums for our combined professional indemnity (PI) and public liability (PL) insurance, depending on your chosen limits of liability.
Our professional indemnity insurance for yoga teachers covers you for the financial consequences of any mistakes you, or your staff, may make in providing professional advice or instruction to students. It also protects against allegations of professional misconduct or negligence to help safeguard your personal and business reputation.
Public liability insurance, meanwhile, covers you for any injuries to third persons that might occur on your premises, through negligence or accidental means.
Yoga teacher insurance - what we cover you for
Our yoga teacher insurance also offers the following advantages:
- Australia and NZ-wide cover with up to 90 days overseas (except for Canada and USA)
- The most approved therapies available - more than 1200 approved modalities, including multi-modalities
- We can cover your contents and stock Australia wide
- Automatic inclusion for Market Stalls (up to $50,000 turn over per year)
- 24/7 claims support when you need it
- Pay by the month options are available (interest applies)
If you run a yoga studio, we can also look after all your business insurance requirements. Just ask! We're happy to help.
Applying for our yoga instructor insurance is easy
Simply download the proposal form under the 'downloads' tab above, complete and email to us today. We'll get back to you with a quote on your insurance.
- Yoga_teacher_insurance_proposal [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.55 MB ]