Ski Lodges and Snow Holiday Apartments

All the insurance you need to protect your property or business in the ski season and beyond. If you’re located in areas like Perisher, Thredbo, Mt Hotham, Mt Buller or Jindabyne, we’re here to help.

Ski Lodge Insurance

Finding the right insurance for your Ski Lodge or Snow Holiday Apartments can be tough, we’re here to make it easy. Our experienced team of brokers know where to find the right insurance policies for ski lodge or holiday apartment building working with a number of different insurers in Australia.

Our brokers know the difficulties you can face trying to find insurance policies that fit and we’re here to help. We can package insurance for your Buildings, Contents, Loss of Rent, Public Liability and Machinery Breakdown, all the insurance you really need for your ski lodge or holiday apartment property.

Short Term Holiday Rental Insurance

Our team can help you with Landlord insurance specifically for snow based holiday rental units, apartments or homes. If you are renting your holiday apartment or home for short lengths under three months at a time it’s important you have the right policy, some Landlord insurance policies may not be sufficient for short term rentals.

We can arrange cover for Buildings, Contents, Loss of Rent and Public Liability, which are all included in one insurance policy. We can also include cover for Theft by Tenant or Rental Default for longer term rental arrangements.

Insurance for Business

Working closely with business owners operating from snow holiday areas, we understand how seasonal business operates. We can provide Business insurance policies across just about any type of business. We help businesses like:

  • Hotels & Resorts
  • Ski & Snowboard Hire
  • Restaurants
  • Real Estate & Property Managers
  • Accommodation
  • Retail Stores
  • Tour Companies
  • Travel Agents

Get the latest industry and
insurance news in your inbox.