When choosing a real estate agents insurance provider, it’s critical to look at more than just the cost of the premium. You should also consider the overall package, including what claims service and advice is available to you.
Our team of real estate agents insurance specialists know the industry inside out, which ensures you receive the assistance and support you need to make informed decisions about your insurance.
Arthur J. Gallagher offers a tailored Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance solution, which was created exclusively to protect your interests. You can find out more, or purchase online, on our dedicated Real Estate PI web portal.
Our Real Estate Agents PI insurance: what’s included
- Two automatic reinstatements of your limit of indemnity
- Cover for cyber risk, data protection, privacy and breach of confidentially
- $500,000 cover for employment practices liability
- $500,000 cover for statutory liability
- $500,000 cover for loss of documents
- $250,000 cover for costs of official inquiries
- $100,000 of fidelity cover
- $100,000 cover for reputation protection expenses
Cover is subject to the policy terms and conditions. Exclusions and sub-limits may apply.
On top of our real estate agents professional indemnity insurance, we can also look after all your other insurance needs, including public liability, office insurance, cyber insurance, management liability, motor vehicle and workers' compensation.
Find out more
For more information about how we can help, contact us today or call 02 9242 2016. Alternatively, visit our dedicated Real Estate PI web portal to purchase insurance directly.
Additional landord insurance solution for property managers
If your business activities include property management, we can offer you the option of distributing our landlord insurance solution to your property owners.
Rental Protect is designed to provide cover against:
- Defined natural events
- Accidental and malicious acts by tenants
- Legal liability and loss of rent
It is even designed to cover the legal costs in chasing unpaid rent and the removal of rubbish that tenants leave behind. Find out more details about Rental Protect here.