If you work as a natural therapist, you know that you have unique needs when it comes to your arranging your natural therapist insurance cover. You want to work with a specialised insurance broker who understands those needs, can provide you with the right cover for your specific modality, and has the flexibility to offer additional options as your business grows or if you decide to go part-time.
We understand natural therapy. We work with thousands of natural therapists across Australia to make sure their business has the right cover at the right price. Our experience and expertise in managing the risks of natural therapists has lead us to develop a tailored solution for natural therapist insurance which covers your key risks including:
Why choose Gallagher for your natural therapist insurance cover?
- Australia and NZ wide cover with up to 90 days overseas (except for Canada and USA)
- The most approved therapies available - more than 1200 approved modalities
- We can cover your contents and stock Australia wide
- Automatic inclusion for Market Stalls (up to $50,000 turn over per year)
- 24/7 claims support when you need it
- Free glass cover
- Pay by the month options are available (interest applies)
- Three reinstatements on Professional Indemnity limit for the insurance period
Applying for natural therapist insurance cover is simple
Just download the proposal form that's appropriate for you under the 'downloads' tab above, complete and email to us today. We'll get back to you with a quote on your insurance.
Questions about your insurance cover? No problem, we'd love to help.
Call 1800 222 012 to speak to one of our friendly Natural Therapies team. Alternatively, complete the form opposite and we'll get in touch at your preferred time.
Value beyond insurance through Access1st
As part of their relationship with Gallagher, our natural therapist clients can also access a range of professional benefits through our affiliated service, Access1st.
Access1st offers a range of products and services at preferential rates to help overcome common business challenges, enable business owners to raise their visibility to target audiences, or simply save money on business essentials. Our providers offer services across a wide range of areas including:-
- HR and business consultancy services
- Web development and digital marketing
- Corporate wear
- Health insurance
- Graphic design
- Business electricity
- Corporate gifting
- Flights, accommodation and airport lounges
- Office supplies
- And more...
The provider network offers exclusive services or rates to Access1st users not available to the general public – including a range of free business advisory services.
Find out more at www.access1st.com.au.
- College proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.23 MB ]
- Full Practitioner proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.55 MB ]
- Student proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.42 MB ]
- Market Stall Holders proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]
- Direct Sellers proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]