Disability care service providers do invaluable work in our community. It’s therefore vital for the whole community that you, and the work you do, is properly protected through disability care insurance.
Why do you need disability care insurance?
It is a fact of life that accidents and mistakes do happen and unfortunately these can sometimes have legal, reputational, regulatory and/or financial consequences.
Insurance policies are put in place to protect individuals and organisations when they need to make a claim. These claims can be anything from a lost laptop to a complex liability matter.
Some disability care services that you deliver to clients are riskier than others. In order to gain a clear understanding of your risk exposures, it’s sensible to work with an insurance broker with expertise in providing risk management advice and disability care insurance solutions.
Why should I choose Arthur J. Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher has deep knowledge of disability care insurance and of understanding your legislative environment – including recent and ongoing legislative changes in your industry.
This means we can provide you with the best, most relevant advice for your business’s unique risk exposures.
As one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management companies, our ability to leverage our global presence means our clients can access our exclusive, competitively priced SmartProtect | Care insurance product.
SmartProtect | Care has been developed specially to cater for the unique needs of the disability care service sector – from sole traders through to large organisations. It offers a wide range a flexible covers, is extremely competitively priced and is exclusively available to our clients.
We can cover you for:
- Public Liability – up to $50,000,000
- Products Liability – up to $50,000,000
- Abuse – up to $50,000,000
- Professional Indemnity - up to $40,000,000
- Medical Malpractice - up to $40,000,000
- Corporate Entity Liability - up to $10,000,000
- Directors & Officers – up to $10,000,000
- Corporate Entity Reimbursement - up to $10,000,000
- Employment Practices Liability - up to $1,000,000
- Costs and Expenses in relation to Official Investigations and Inquiries – Up to $250,000
- Not for Profit Outside Directorships, including Run-Off Cover
- Cover for Retired Directors – up to 84 months and $1,000,000
- Regulatory Penalties
- Plus much more…