Doing the right thing
Sustainability is something we hear about more and more often, and certainly a topical subject. We think it’s important and critical to business success, but here at Arthur J. Gallagher, we prefer to think of sustainability a little more practically – we consider it ‘doing the right thing’. We think in order to truly be a sustainable organisation we need to do the right thing by not just our business, but also our people, our communities and our environment.
One of the World's Most Ethical Companies
Recognised as one of the World’s Most Ethical Company for fifth year running’. Body text, update to ‘Arthur J. Gallagher has been recognised as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the fifth consecutive year – 2012 - 2016. It acknowledges our unwavering focus on delivering an integrity led service promise and is part of our social responsibility agenda.
We take environmental impact into account in both our major purchase decisions and everyday operations. Our initiatives include:
- Choosing a six-star energy-efficient office building for our Melbourne head office
- Using low-wattage, motion-activated overhead office lights in our largest offices
- Sourcing office fitout materials from an accredited Australian-based sustainable supplier
- Actively participate in the global Earth Hour initiative
- All of our medium and large office locations feature hot/chilled water dispensing units to reduce need for bottled water
- Recycling waste office paper at all sites
- Recycling printer and photocopier toners
We actively seek to do the right thing by our environment and reduce our environmental footprint. We look forward to keeping you updated on our progress!
Find out more
We are here to help at Arthur J. Gallagher Australia. Please fill out the form below with your enquiry and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.